We often recommend bringing your own boots, but save the stress of travelling with your own skis and boards.
At Big White Ski Resort’s Rental Shop, you’ll find everything you need. The inventory is refreshed each year, so you’re assured of the latest technology underfoot. Unfortunately due to COVID protocols this season the resort will not be offering rental clothing, Nordic skis, snowshoes, nor ice skates.
For intermediate and more advanced skiers and riders, opt for the high-performance and powder rentals to take your skills to that next level. Enjoy the added benefit of switching this gear as often as you like, to try out the full range on offer.
The best boot-fitters in Canada are here too, at Dizzy’s Ski Shop. They also offer rebates on rental hire costs if you decide to try before you buy.
Snow How Tip: Kids under the age of 13 receive a free helmet when renting a full set of equipment.
COVID Update provided by Big White Ski Resort:
- Reconfigured ski and snowboard rental shops to promote physical distancing and limit contact with staff and other guests.
- All rental equipment will need to be pre-booked and pre-paid before your arrival at Big White. Bookings will be available closer to the start of the winter season.
- You will require details of your lift ticket purchase in order to book rental equipment (season pass or day ticket).
- All staff and guests in the rental shop are required to wear a face mask and sanitize their hands.
- Staff will also be equipped with face shields so that they are able to assist those guests who require assistance with their rental boot fittings.
- The Resort has invested in a touchless laser boot measuring system to help decrease the number of touch points between staff and guests in the rental shop.
- The rental shop has allocated a dedicated staff member to assist with those who need assistance pre-purchasing their rentals, or who have any other questions about the rental process.
- This season, all rental equipment will be distributed through the Village Centre Mall location. The Resort is closing our Happy Valley and Kids’ Centre locations for winter 2020/21.
- The layout of the Rental Shop has been reconfigured to promote physical distancing and limit contact between staff and other guests wherever possible.
- Due to covid-19 the Resort is unable to offer rental clothing this winter. We invite you to visit their retail outlets, Altitude or the Rider, located in the Village Centre Mall, for a fantastic selection of outdoor clothing for your family.
- This winter the Resort is suspending our cross country ski and snowshoe rental program. Trails will remain open for public use.
- The Resort is working to open the repair shop in early November for pre-season mounts, calibrations, tunes etc.
For all equipment hire, contact the Big White Rentals Shop to book.