Maxan Investments Pty Ltd, trades as “Stonebridge at Big White” and “Ski Holidays and Tours” (herein referred to as Ski Holidays) and acts only as a booking agent making reservations with the companies or associates offering services and products outlined.
Type of personal information collected
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal information you give us at any point throughout the enquiry or booking process including preferences, travel options and contact details.
- Transactional information and products purchased, which may include information provided to us by a third party including travel agents.
- Information about your visits and use of this website (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and versions, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/ or electronic newsletters.
Collection and use of personal information
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. We collect and use the personal information for the following purposes:
- Contacting and communicating with you and providing you with information
- Processing your booking and necessary documentation (including confirmations, statements, payments and etc)
- Advising of any special travel/heath requirements
- Confirming your identity when using a service
- For marketing, promotions, publicity, information updates, direct marketing, media releases or market research undertaken by the company (note: electronic newsletters will be only sent if you have agreed to this. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require or wish to receive such marketing communications)
- Providing third parties with statistical information (note: this information will not be used to identify any individual user)
- Addressing any feedback or complaints you may have
- For internal record keeping
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the website use by means of cookies, stored on the users computer/s.
The Site may use other cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Third parties may also place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Last updated: Jan 16, 2021
- Our Company
Our Company means Maxan Investments Pty Ltd, trading as Ski Holidays and Tours (IATA-TIDS 96954542), and, Stonebridge at Big White (IATA-TIDS 96089066)
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Maxan Investments Pty Ltd collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Maxan Investments Pty Ltd uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Maxan Investments Pty Ltd legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Maxan Investments Pty Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Maxan Investments Pty Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Maxan Investments Pty Ltd legitimate interests
- Maxan Investments Pty Ltd needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Maxan Investments Pty Ltd will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Maxan Investments Pty Ltd will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Privacy Contact Information
- By completing our online complaint form on our website: https://skiholidaysandtours.com/complaints/
- By telephoning us: Australia +61414518464 or internationally +17783638464
- By writing to us: PO Box 251, Kiama, NSW 2533, Australia
- By emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person by speaking to any of our customer service staff.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, brochure mail out or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last updated: 16th January, 2021