Pre-purchased online lift tickets are the best value, safe and only way to access Big White Ski Resort’s 119 ski runs. If you’re planning on skiing 7+ days the season pass is by far the best value; and includes loads of in-resort additional perks and discounts.
Big White Ticket Office will be the only channel to purchase lift tickets for the 2020-2021 season. Due to possible limited capacity, there may be limited number of lift passes available every day. The resort advises that you must purchase well in advance to avoid disappointment. Lift passes MUST be pre-purchased online as ticket windows will not be open. Our team cannot assist with this online purchase process. All lift passes are final sale, non-refundable, non-transferrable and MUST be used on the date selected.
The NEW Big White Day Ticket will be available for online purchase only starting November 5.
How to purchase a big white season pass:
- Head to bigwhite.com
- Select the date you plan to ski or board.
- Each person must setup an individual profile so that every ticket is assigned to a guest.
- Enter your payment details and automatically receive 25% off retail price.
- Upon purchase, you’ll receive a barcode on your mobile device (or print out, if you prefer!).
- When it is time to head to the mountain, proceed directly to one of our new Big White Ticket Pick-Up Boxes located around the resort.
- Scan your digital barcode at the pick-up boxes to receive your physical ticket.
- Head direct to lift and enjoy your day on the mountain.
- Please ski and ride with care and abide by the alpine responsibility code.
Once you have purchased on online day ticket, you can reload the physical card one day at a time, using the WTP number found on the front of the card. Due to possible limited capacity, there may be limited number of tickets available every day so we recommend that you purchase well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Tickets MUST be purchased online as ticket windows will not be open. Customer service will be available over the phone to assist you.
All tickets are final sale, non-refundable, non-transferrable and MUST be used on the date selected. In the event a local authority, municipal, provincial, or federal government mandates closure of Provincial borders or restrict travel due to Covid-19, any unused tickets will be refundable or transferrable.
For all refund request please email email@example.com with your confirmation and request. Be sure you only have one ticket on you at a time, as multiple tickets on your person will prevent you going through the gate seamlessly. Please take a photo of the front of your ticket, as it makes it easier to replace if lost.
A full refund is provided if you choose to return your season pass before opening day 2020.
A 100-day access guarantee — if the resort is unable to provide lift access to season pass holders for 100 days during the 2020/2021 season, the resort will offer you a rebate for the number of unused days.