Ski & Board School
Big White Ski Vacation Packages
Big White’s Ski & Board School has adapted their learning program for the 2020-2021 season to be COVID-19 safe. Group lessons, as we know them in the traditional sense, will not be available, replaced by private and semi-private lessons available for families and guests in the same bubble.
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required for all lessons. Contact the Ski & Board School Directly
The following information is provided by the Big White Ski & Board School. Their focus is to deliver the lesson product as safely as possible. Due to covid-19 regulations:
- The Ski & Board School desk has been relocated to the Kids Centre.
- Group lessons are no longer possible in the traditional sense, these will be replaced by private and semi-private, “family bubble lessons”.
- Kids lessons will be available for children aged 5 -12 years.
- Adults & teen lesson programs and pricing available here Private Lessons.
- Mom/Dad & Me Are Skiing lesson is the only beginner option available for children ages 3-4 and older this season.
- Ski School Operations will run at 30% of last years capacity.
- First Tracks and Late Tracks programs will be available, as will the CSIA Instructors Level 1 Courses.
- Day care services will be suspended. The Kids Centre will only be open for emergency children services such as washroom use and warming.
- Disappointly Ski School must suspend Freeride, Ladies Day, Masters Monday, Masters Week, After School Program, and GAP programs.
- Cross country (group and private) and snowshoe lessons are suspended as groups of strangers are unable to be put together.
- Ski School will not be offering 50% off early bird lesson vouchers or 15% off on group lessons to season passholders.
Even with COVID changes, school’s looking pretty cool, slopeside at Canada’s favourite family resort, Big White Ski Resort. There’s a huge variety of terrain, in perfect snow conditions, guaranteeing the best outdoor socially distanced classroom ever!
Whatever your ability, whether you ski or board the Ski & Board School has an excellent blackboard of improvement lessons and programs for all ages and abilities, offered in a COVID safe way.
Specialised Programs & Packages
Big White Ski Vacation Packages
We can assist with advice on lesson packages, ski instruction and improvement programs. Check out our packages here.
Hosted Ski Weeks
Join Stonebridge @ Big White for a truly unique hosted ski week experience of skiing and boarding adventure. There will be fabulous après ski activities, as well on and off mountain exclusive events.
Women’s Ski & Wellness Weeks
The ultimate women’s ski trip. Designed for women, by a woman, and hosted by Sue Thorley, an Australian recreational skier for 30+ years, and founder of travel planning company — Stonebridge at Big White.
Master Ski Weeks
The Big White Masters’ Week is a five day ski improvement program designed for the over 50’s. Furthermore, the Masters’ Week is really for passionate skiers; of any ability; keen to improve, living life to the full; active and invigorated.
Our team from Stonebridge at Big White, can provide recommendations of instructors best suited to your ability and needs. This is how we love to help!